Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Another Lazy Saturday

We did go for a quick walk this morning, probably about two and a half miles. Tomorrow we'll be off on a longer walk. Skyped Mum and had a good chat. The rest of the afternoon will be quite lazy. Hubby and son are off to hubby's friend and won't be back until later so the house is empty. I did pop outside trying out a different lens with some of the things I've learned doing A Year with my Camera.


Dandelions are popping up all over the garden. Soon it will be time to cut the grass.


Some tiny flowers making an appearance.




I did actually make it up to my craft room yesterday. I cleaned up some of the desk and pulled out a couple of cards to work on. I haven't felt like making any lately but yesterday seemed better.



I hope the sun is shining wherever you are and you have an enjoyable weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photographs! Your cards are lovely. I made a card, myself, today. Not as well executed as yours, but I had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.