Pages

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Saturday

Just a quick post today. Had a nice time out with a couple of friends yesterday afternoon. As it was my birthday the restaurant gave me a free dessert - Fudge Brownie Sundae. Yum! It was delicious - a great indulgence, but hey, you only turn forty-seven once right? I'm sliding into fifty pretty quickly.


It is also my sister's birthday next week. I made her a card for her birthday and managed to get it in the post in time (I hope).


I've really enjoyed making the card backgrounds. I've been doing more of them. I'll probably show on Monday. It's cooler today so I'm doing some knitting while watching some mysteries on telly. We did manage a 3.25 mile walk this morning before the rain set in. Hope everyone has a good Saturday! I really appreciate all your comments.

8 comments:

  1. We had rain this afternoon so I did a bit of card making too, yours is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops forgot to say belated Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! That card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that dessert looks wonderful! Hope you enjoyed it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, what a yummy looking pudding! Beautiful card for your sister, love your background effects xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a lovely birthday. Your sister will be pleased with her card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.