Pages

Friday, June 16, 2017

Off Camping!

I'm packing my bags and heading off for a week's worth of camping. No phones. No internet. Just us and the (hopefully) blue sky and lots of great scenery.

We're heading to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to uncharted (for us) territory. We're walking between Tahquamenon Falls and then heading further up to the Porcupine Mountains and the Lake of the Clouds. Don't it sound like a really beautiful place??!! Hopefully when we come back I'll have lots of photos to share.

I hope everyone has a really good week. A week without internet!! How will I manage?  I'll leave with a photo I took the other day.


5 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful Sharon.....well apart from the camping bit....lol.
    Have a fantastic week-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds pretty ideal, have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful.
    Have a super weekend,
    Katie xx44

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely week of camping! Take lots of pictures to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your camping trip. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos of places with such intriguing names.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.