Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

Travel Journal

Today I thought I'd share a quick photo of my travel journey. Whenever I go on a trip I always save tickets and pamphlets and end up bringing them all back with me. Sometimes they just sit in small bags. Hanging my head in shame. This time I brought a little journal thing is picked up somewhere and some glue. I've been filling it in as I'm going along. I wish I'd done this year's ago! It's a great way of keeping all the pieces together and documenting what we've been doing each day. It should make organising photos and the story a lot better.


What's your best way of keeping track of holidays? Do you journal or organise photos?

9 comments:

  1. I think it is a great idea to do this as you go along instead of thinking you'll get to it when home and never do. I want to try this next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Love it! I usually just throw everything in a keepsake box along with all the other 'someday I'll organize this' things! xx K

    ReplyDelete
  3. That journal is a great idea! I have a photo album with pictures of my trip to London many years ago; I know I saved and brought back some pamphlets and things, but, over the years, I tossed them. Wish I had thought to preserve them in the photo album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This particular tools are extremely important to me whenever I require because they help me get the practical analysis of my project completed. virtual number

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is because of the cost involved in hiring private chartered yacht is relatively much higher than other travel plans. But when it comes to the pleasure and the experience, cost becomes secondary. Yacht Charter Croatia

    ReplyDelete
  6. A large number of us wish to venture to the far corners of the planet whether it be to places close and well-known or puts route from home and considerably more fascinating. Labyrintoom Berlin ..!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somewhere the content of the blog surrounded by little arguments. Yes it is healthy for readers. They can include this kind of language in their writing skill as well as while group discussion in college.Compania de mudanzas en Miami

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.Thai travel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chaga mushroom tea leaf is thought-about any adverse health elixir at Spain, Siberia and plenty of n . Countries in europe sadly contains before you go ahead significantly avoidable the main limelight under western culture. Mushroom Backpacking Tricks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.