Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Rainy Day

I woke up this morning and it was raining so no walk today. It's a little cooler too so I decided to turn the oven on and make some sausage rolls for tea tonight. I thought about going up in my craft room but nothing catches my eye right now - still on a holiday hangover - so picked up the knitting I was doing before leaving for England. I had the patterns row memorised before I left but it's taking a little to get going again. I'm hoping the knitting kick starts the creative juices. I really need to work out the Christmas craft gift thing.


Changing leaves adorned with raindrops.


Sausage rolls fresh from the oven - I cheated on the puff pastry.



Knitting still on the needles waiting to be worked on.


4 comments:

  1. Those sausage rolls had my mouth watering, heading to the kitchen now for a snack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Sausage rolls! I've been thinking of making some, myself, but haven't got beyond the thinking stage! Hope you have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so delicious! Love your pretty knitting. The change in seasons always makes me want to pick up a needle, too :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sausage rolls.....and I always cheat on the puff pastry...lol.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.