Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Ack! Computer Trouble :(

My poor computer has been having trouble the last few days. I think it's about on its last legs, but I really need it to last a little longer. It did an update, got really slow and today wouldn't load anything. Of course, it had to happen on the day I'm to Skype with Mum! It wouldn't let me click on anything. I tried Skype several times and nothing - well, almost an hour later Skype screens started popping up like crazy. I had got a little upset and clicked on it a few times lol. Anyway, I ended up using my Kindle to Skype which worked but I had to hold it at a strange length so I wouldn't appear with a huge face on her end.

I ended up doing a recovery thing on the computer - which took hours! For now - touch wood - it does seem to be working a little better. I just really need to use it to Skype and sort through photos (my Kindle doesn't have an SD card reader). Maybe, just maybe, it will last a little while.


We did go for a nice walk this morning to a beautiful park. Now to sort through the photos! I feel like I've wasted the whole day as I got frustrated and - more than a little - obsessed with fixing it!

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed your little tweaks and recovery problem have solved the issues and it lasts a little longer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.