Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Wales this week

We're off on our second little coach trip this time to Wales.Wasn't sure what the weather was going to be like as the rains have finally arrived on Friday night - along with storms. I have to admit it was nice that the temperature cooled down but I was hoping it wouldn't rain too much as going on holiday in the rain isn't a lot of fun. The forecast didn't look too good for Newport. It did rain last night but today was really beautiful. We went to The Royal Mint which was well worth a visit. Later in the day we went to Cardiff. Mum and I spent most of our time at the castle. It was really beautiful. If nothing else going there had made this trio worth while! My legs feel a little wobbly from all the steps up to the very top of the keep!




8 comments:

  1. That's a dramatic photo! Well done for braving all the steps.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I paid for it the next day - rather my legs did lol

      Delete
  2. You are getting to all corners on this trip over here!

    Did you count the steps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't count the steps. There were so many up to the very top but the view was marvelous!

      Delete
  3. Wow, did you count the steps? You are certainly getting around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No counting. My legs certainly felt it the next day!

      Delete
  4. That's a lot of steps to climb! I'm not sure I'd have been able to! So glad that you are having such a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.