Pages

Monday, August 19, 2019

Last week

I can't believe almost six and a half weeks have passed but this is my last week in England.  I am missing husband and my favourite camera ( it was just too heavy to comfortably bring with me). I have been enjoying myself and eating far too much good food lol. Mum and I have been lots of places. I'm pretty sure she's looking forward to a rest when I go back.

Today we went to Woodbridge. It was a beautiful day there.  We missed the rain that seemed to have hit partss of Ipswich. We took a lovely walk along the river. The sun was shining and it was quite warm. The bus we were waiting for to take us back to Ipswich was really late but we finally made it back. It was wet coming into Ipswich but when we got back to mum's it hadn't rained up her end of the town and the washing in the line was dry!





6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I don't know that part of the country but it looks beautiful.

    It sounds like you have made lots of memories to take home with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drove to Aldeburgh for the carnival and went through rain, sun and rain and luckily dry in Aldeburgh then on my way home the same again.
    I'm glad you had a good day in Woodbridge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woodbridge is beautiful and so are your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are having a lovely holiday! Enjoy your last week and have a safe flight home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has it really been six and a half weeks. It's quite scary how time flies, isn't it? I'm really glad you've had such a good time and have made such happy memories.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you are having a great time. I've thought about you a few times and was wondering.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.