Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Back in the US and a little Thanks!

Just a quick post to say that I am now back in the states. Mixed feelings there. Anyway, I will be back posting and reading within a couple of days (once I get over the jetlag and the horrible cramps in my legs/feet from the travelling!). I just wanted to say THANK YOU for those who have continued to pop in my blog and for the messages. I really appreciate them!


I have lots of photos to sort through and will post some when I've gone through them. I had an absolutely wonderful time and the weather was really pretty good.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome home and really looking forward to seeing some of your photos when the jet lag, etc. goes away
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Sharon. Yes, I imagine you are having mixed feelings. Not easy when you have family in two places. Hope you recover from the jetlag without any difficulty and the cramps go away! Looking forward to seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had safe journeys both ways. Understand the mixed feelings as the above commenter said, it is hard when you have family in two places. I know this only too well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back - we enjoyed reading as you visited and all the pictures on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.