Inside, I'm not really getting much done. I am trying to write lists as they do help. I've come to a bit of a grinding halt with the decluttering. I really have to sort this house out, but I'm back to struggling again. I think if I stop doing it for a while I find it more difficult to get it started again. I failed completely at sorting the bedroom last month. I managed to sort through my clothes and that was it! This month is going to be quite busy with other things so I'm really not sure how much is going to get done this month either.
I think, going forward, at the beginning of each month I'm going to write down some goals in my notebook - different ones for each area of my life - and then add at least one of two of those into my daily planning. I do like seeing things written down as it makes me want to tick them off the list. Do you have tricks to get projects (house-y or hobby) completed?
Walking with my Friend - instead of meandering around, I've been making sure I walk each day. The mornings are getting warmer now and that means there are more people around. There are some quieter trails at Asylum Lake and those are the ones we like to walk. We've been seeing lots of new life around - the Sandhill Cranes had a baby, the swans had eight, several geese had families and the deer are finally having their offspring. It's so lovely to see.


It's that time of the year, isn't it. All that heat and humidity balanced by lovely lake walks and all the wild life. xx
ReplyDeleteIt is rather lovely if you can stand the heat!
DeleteThe days are speeding by aren't they? I'm not getting muchdone, myself, for one reason or another. A lack of motivation to do housework, not wanting to disturb my daughter when she's working, lack of energy, etc. I do hope to get back to some of my routines so I can get the house in order before the real heat of the summer arrives and it gets too hot to do anything.
ReplyDeleteThat's what I keep telling myself. Hope you have a lovely weekend
DeleteIt is lovely to see new life, particularly of the bird and animal variety.
ReplyDeleteIt does make the walks worth it!
DeleteI keep saying after my son's completely moved and the house is completely mine I"ll get back on track decluttering. Your lake walk sounds wonderful. Just our little pond near my yard and we've got ducklings and gosling that are so sweet to watch. Turtles are everywhere.
ReplyDeleteOh I'd love to have a pond in my garden. Maybe one day. The turtles here are laying eggs like crazy. It's really interesting to watch them. Some of the snapping turtles make quite a journey from the lake, up through the woods to the field above to lay their eggs!
Delete