Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Not sure if I wanted to jump and down and clap my hands or groan in dismay. I woke up this morning to find snow. It's so pretty the first time it snows. I do admit to getting excited...for all of about a day. We get a LOT of snow here in Michigan - still not quite sure why I moved here. Oh yes, hubby, that's right. The first time it snows every thing is bright and white and wintery looking. The further it gets into the season the duller it all seems to become. Of course that might have something to do with having to deal with it every day - brushing the car off, snowblowing, the cold, cold temperatures, the ice etc.







Today I don't have to go out in it so I can just watch through my windows and enjoy the sight! Happy Saturday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.