Pages

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Black Friday Shopping Anyone?

I didn't. We ended up going on lovely walk up and down the sand dunes to end up along Lake Michigan. From there we took a drive up the lake shore to drop off middle son's Thanksgiving food as he had to work on the day. After that we visited the lighthouse as he lives pretty close to it. A lovely day out. Not a frenzied crowd in sight. Well, except at a place near the lighthouse where there were live reindeer that children could pet.





Hope everyone has a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Never shop on Black Friday, it all just seems silly to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get it either. Too many people. Nothing worth fighting the crowds for.

      Delete
  2. No Black Friday shopping, here, either, although I did shop on Wednesday to take advantage of an advance BF sale at the fabric store (I bought yarn and a new sewing machine).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did do some crafty shopping - picking up some things I needed to complete holiday projects.

      Delete
  3. Oh no not me......I was saving my energy for visiting The North Pole yesterday.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m not keen on crowds of people, your choice sounded much nicer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful place! Much better than a crowded mall! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.