Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Feeling Bit Better

I feel like I've been away forever. I'm finally feeling a bit better but still really stuffed in the head and shaky on my feet. Today was the first time I tried to go out. Only lasted a little while before I got really winded and dizzy. Everything from my head is still draining. It is good to feel a bit clearer though. I actually ate food yesterday!!! All the tasty stuff I was planning to eat in Minnesota and couldn't eat a darn thing. Oh well.

I started to look through some photos. I can do it for a while before feeling really dizzy. Needless to say I haven't done much reading or any crafting at all. I suppose it will come slowly back. This illness really knocked me out. Phew.

I'm hoping at least some of the photos I took turned out nice. I wasn't feeling well when I took them and don't really remember a lot only how stunningly beautiful some of the places were.


This is the lighthouse I really wanted to see. It is Split Rock Lighthouse up near Duluth in Minnesota. Gorgeous from this far away. There was still some snow around and it looked so beautiful. Really well worth a visit.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend - especially those in England where it's a Bank Holiday Weekend. I skyped with Mum yesterday and she said the weather has been gorgeous - tomorrow she's hoping to go to the seaside with my sister.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're starting to feel better. It takes a while to get our strength back.
    Love the lighthouse
    .
    Isn't Skype wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad your health is improving again.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are on the mend, hoping you are fully recovered soon. Sadly the gorgeous weather didn't quite reach our little Island.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a shame that you were poorly for your trip but I'm glad you're beginning to feel a bit better, these things really wipe you out. I'm not ill very often but I got up today with a bad chest, I'm hoping that I'm not starting with something. The weather has been glorious here in Yorkshire, so unusual for a bank holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry you were so ill while visiting your daughter. I hope you feel better, soon. Just take it easy and don't try to push yourself too hard. You don't want another relapse; they aren't very pleasant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.