Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Arrived

 Thank you all for the good travel wishes. I have made it to England. I  all on day four of my quarantine. I must admit that I am going a little crazy staying inside especially since the weather is so beautiful this week. 

My paperwork was all fine. The plane ride went well. It wasn't quite as busy as usual but still busier than I thought it would be. Heathrow Airport passport was well.organised and quite easy. The lady I went through was friendly and looked at the paperwork but I think the changes that seem to be happening all the time is a little confusing for them all.

It seems really quiet the at mums without her. I've had a couple of cries but that's so be expected I think. I'm trying to keep busy reading, stitching etc. 

I've taken my day two test and all ok. My day five test-to-release should arrive today. I have received phone calls each day checking up on me. I've been afraid two the a shower until the phone call lol.



Silhouette out of mum's window.

Thanks for all the support. I have some blogs to catch up ok!

11 comments:

  1. Glad you arrived safe and sound and hope you test negative for release so you can see your Mum. Take care. XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled all went well and you arrived safely. Have a wonderful time once you can visit your Mum and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear that you arrived safely. Hopefully the period of self isolation will pass quickly and your tests results will continue to be negative, so you can get to see you Mum before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on arriving in England safe and sound, and hoping you will be released from quarantine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you arrived safely. Hope all goes well in the coming days. I'm sure you will be relieved to finally be able to go out and to see your mother and sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your journey went well and you get to see your mum soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad all is going well - as well as it can go, anyway.

    I know what you mean about it being really quiet at your Mum's when she's not there. It's how I feel about Mum and Dad's home, now they are both gone. It's a lovely house but there's no heart there any more, it's just a big old space with memories.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you had a safe journey and have arrived safely at your Mum's. It won't be long now before you get to see her. Hope you have a good visit with her. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear that you arrived safely and without incident. I bet you can't wait until you are free to get out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to hear you had a good flight and are settling in for your quarantine. Yes a cry or 2 or 3 or 10 is expected. Keeping busy is good. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy you arrived safely and all your paperwork was good. I hope by now you have had the test and release and have been able to see your Mum. Enjoy your time in England. Jo in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.