It's been a while since I've posted.
Had a lovely time with Baby A. She has so much energy! By the end of the days, I was so tired. It didn't help that I picked up something on the plane. Ugh.
Husband and Older Son came out on the Thursday night, and we spent last weekend camping. We got back late last Sunday, and I've been catching up since and recovering from the yucky cold thingy. Poor husband ended up catching it too, so he's been struggling all week. I'm finally starting to feel better.
I loved spending time with Baby A. We read lots of books, played with lots of dolls and had a lot of fun. We couldn't go outside much as it was too hot and there was a lot of smoke from the Canadian Wildfires. I'm so glad that I went out for the week. I know that daughter was glad I had gone out as it made things easier for her. They do have son-in-law's mum to help out, but she doesn't drive and lives about 45 minutes away so daughter would have to wake up, pack up baby A go get her, bring her back, work and then repeat. She doesn't generally stay at the house for some reason.
Camping was a lot of fun. It was hot and we were in a mini cabin that had no electricity, but we did take a couple of solar powered rechargeable fans and they worked really well. The cabin itself was really nice and private. I would love to go back there. More about camping in the next post!
Baby A.
All the babies in a row.
I've caught up with a few blogs, but have a few more to go!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.