Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016



This is the picture I took for my 366 Photography Challenge on Sunday. We had gone to pick up my son from where he lived to come home for a bit. Anyway sun was shining when we left Kalamazoo. Got on the road and it was terrible! Blowing and drifting snow and white-out conditions. The way back was even worse. Later in the day there were accidents on the motorway. No surprise. People were going way too fast for the conditions. It took us 3 1/2 hours for a journey that should have took 40 mins! I was actually pretty scared despite hubby being a great driver in the snow. At one point a lorry/truck ended up speeding past us on the side of the road where you can see more snow. The snow whirled up in front of us creating such a blanket we could see nothing. I admit to closing my eyes at that point!

On a good note I finished the Gorjuss book I was making last week. It turned out nice. BUT I am going to put aside doing them for a while and concentrate on other things. Here is the finished product.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.