Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

Travel Journal

Today I thought I'd share a quick photo of my travel journey. Whenever I go on a trip I always save tickets and pamphlets and end up bringing them all back with me. Sometimes they just sit in small bags. Hanging my head in shame. This time I brought a little journal thing is picked up somewhere and some glue. I've been filling it in as I'm going along. I wish I'd done this year's ago! It's a great way of keeping all the pieces together and documenting what we've been doing each day. It should make organising photos and the story a lot better.


What's your best way of keeping track of holidays? Do you journal or organise photos?

3 comments:

  1. I think it is a great idea to do this as you go along instead of thinking you'll get to it when home and never do. I want to try this next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Love it! I usually just throw everything in a keepsake box along with all the other 'someday I'll organize this' things! xx K

    ReplyDelete
  3. That journal is a great idea! I have a photo album with pictures of my trip to London many years ago; I know I saved and brought back some pamphlets and things, but, over the years, I tossed them. Wish I had thought to preserve them in the photo album.

    ReplyDelete