Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Tuesday

 Trying to get back into the groove of things again. I am all caught up on washing. Not so much on housework. I did remember to (finally) call the library bookshop today to try to set up an appointment to donate some books. The person in charge will (hopefully) ring me back. I have about three boxes ready to go. If they cannot take the books I am going to just give them to a charity shop. I'd rather the bookshop have them, but at this point, they just need to leave my house. 

I must have slept wrong on my hip last night as it was hurting this morning. After my walk this morning it hurt quite a bit - ouch ouch. I was planning on doing a small food shop, but decided to go home instead. 

MIL and I have decided to go to Jane's on Thursday. I don't think either one of us really wants to go back but it has to be finished. I'm hoping once we get into the groove of it again we'll get the remaining things packed up quickly. Tomorrow it is supposed to rain. I MIGHT be able to get in a quick walk and then I am going to do the quick food shop and then some housework. Fingers crossed I'll hear from the bookshop person too!

Phone Photos - Things That Make Me Smile

135/365 (Sunday May 15)



This was my birthday trip (to Interstate State Park). We went on the Sunday so that son-in-law could come with us. It's such a beautiful park

136/365 (Monday)



Another of daughter's huskies. This is Koda (aka The Princess).  She makes me smile. Comes across as aloof, but loves attention, though she's a little quieter and more subtle about it than the other two. 

137/365 (Tuesday)



Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge. It really is quite wild looking. I love it. I wish I lived closer. I doubt that I would end up getting even less done than I do now!

6 comments:

  1. Koda is beautiful, isn't she?
    Good luck with the clearing and the books. You must be a good way through now - what a task it has been! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I can't wait for it to be done. Daughter's dogs are beautiful.

      Delete
  2. I hope your hip will feel better, tomorrow. Koda is such a pretty dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon and out of pain. Love the photo of Koda, she is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Seems so trivial compared to all you are dealing with. I'm thinking of you and hope you are doing well.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.