It's a bit late - almost mid-week - but life got in the way of posting. We did go out for a bit on Sunday. It was an okay day and a little beach walk. I can't wait until September, when there aren't as many people about at the lakeshore and the parking is free again lol. A lot of the beaches only charge parking per day and I refuse to pay $15 for an hour walk along the beach. We ended up at a state park as we pay about that for a whole year entry to loads of parks in Michigan. Unfortunately, there was construction going on at the state park and the walkway we usually walk along is still closed. It's been closed for over a year now.
We did manage a lovely walk along the beach.
There was a tiny bit of the walkway open lol. I was really surprised that there weren't more people at the beach. It was huge and the water really nice and there were very few people around.
On the way home we stopped at a farm stand and picked up some corn on the cob, a cucumber and some tomatoes. All really reasonably priced and grown at this farm. The corn was delicious.
Before we ate it, I took a piece and used it to take some photos with my miniature figures.
Now to get back into the groove of the week....




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.