I'm really pleased with what I accomplished this month in the way of decluttering. Considering I was gone for almost two weeks in total and most of these were decluttered in the last week, well I'm really pleased. This week, for some reason, I just got a bit frustrated with bits hanging around and sorted things so I could put things away. There is still so much to do, but I'm happy with things the way they are before I go away on my three weeks visit home. There is something in me that just likes a tidy house before I leave lol.
Here are the totals: -
Books - 46
Crafts - 17
Misc. - 44
Clothes - 12
Magazines - 1
TOTAL - 120!
Unfortunately, I didn't take photos. I really should remember to do that! Husband took a big load off to the charity shop yesterday and I was just so glad to see the back of it that I totally forgot.
Hopefully, I can get a bit more done before I leave.
Are you decluttering? How is it going?
It was rainy and dull today, no walk, so here's a photo of a Blue Jay from the garden this week. One of my favourite visitors - rather loud and lets the whole bird life in the garden know when a threat is near!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.