Pages

Friday, August 7, 2026

Time Flying By

I've been struggling with the heat this week. It's making me more than a little bit grumpy. I've been having some hot flushes too and that certainly isn't helping. It's been so muggy and humid that even just moving makes me sweat and I'm not usually a sweaty person. If I knew how to insert a big, grumpy face here, there would be one. I have been walking each day though not a lot, to be honest, more of a wander about and just taking time to enjoy nature. 

The week has been filled with a bit more sorting, a bit of crafty stuff, a bit of housey stuff and a bit of photography stuff. Really uneventful just like the title of my blog lol. 











 

Maybe I'm having a case of the summer blues. Is there such a thing? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.