Friday was a dry day and I managed a nice walk.
It was lovely to see the sunrise and blue skies.
I'm glad I got out and had a longer walk as it rained most of the day today and then it was just dull and gloomy. I didn't leave the house. It's good in a way, as no money was spent either! I wasn't that productive either. I thought about doing some sorting, but once again, I'm stuck where to start. I ended up sorting more photos on the computer. Got through a lot of the England ones, so I'm mostly back on track again.
I did manage to get up in the craft room for a little bit. I'm a little stuck there. I think part of it is trying to get back into the groove again.
I did use one of my old Marjolein Bastin diaries to make another mini album thingy
I love her drawings and tend to want to just hang onto the planners, but then what am I going to do with them? This way they can be used for another purpose.
I also had a pen kit I put together. They are beaded pens. I haven't done a lot with them, they weren't much, but I put them together. I like them. I must admit that I'm tempted by a nice-looking pen lol.
I am hoping we can get out tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather might be dry - it's not looking great - but sometimes you just have to make the most of it, but how high the petrol/gas prices are I'm not sure just driving is worth it - though I might go crazy if I stay inside again!
I know that with the seasons changing, there will be more days like this, and I have to get in the mindset that I might not be able to get out every day.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. How's your weather? Are things changing?








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.