Another absence! We ended up taking a long weekend trip to visit daughter and Baby A. We had sort of discussed it and then it turned out husband had to go to Menomonie, Wisconsin to measure something for work and it's only another 2 hour 15-minute drive to daughter's house so off we went! We had a lovely visit and Baby A is growing up in leaps and bounds. She has a really good vocabulary for a 2-year-old (3 in January). It was really nice to spend time with her.
I have to get back on track now!
I still have lots to share about the England visit. I'm still trying to back into the groove of things, missing sister, but hey-ho, we're looking forward to next year! I have photos to sort through and (still) some things to put away. I tried not to buy too much while I was away, but I did bring back some food items and a couple of things I found at the charity shops. It was nice to have the break. It always seems like a good time to think about things and what can be changed or things I'd like to spend time on. Hopefully the thoughts and ideas I had while away will carry through!
I've got catching up to do with blogs. From the comments, I'm not the only one have blogging problems!
Phone photo from Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge. We stopped in on the way to daughter's as she was still working (she works from home) and we didn't want to disturb her. I was really surprised to see how low the water levels there were! Places that were usually ponds were now just fields!
Back tomorrow!
Thanks for the visits and comments.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.