Well, I got through this week lol. It's been a busy week - quite people-y and I'm glad there's a break of social things for tomorrow. We're going to just have a little walk on the beach and come back home as there are some things husband wants to get done around the house. We'll be away next weekend, so we won't go far this one.
Thanks for all the comments on the decluttering post. It's good to know that I'm not the only one who struggles getting rid of things. I appreciate all the tips. There are a couple of things I'm going to try. I will find what works for me and, for the time being, I'll keep plugging along. I do have another box ready to leave the house and am working on another one. It's slow going, but it's going.
I've been getting out for all walks all but one day this week. It rained all Thursday, so I stayed in. My walking friend is back from her travels, so I walked with her on Friday. I haven't decided how many days a week I'll be walking with her in the future as, I'd like to walk with her some days, but I did enjoy the times by myself too.
There was another beautiful sunrise this week. Just stunning.
It reminds me that there is a reason I get out early enough some mornings lol. It was lovely and peaceful.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.