Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

My 'Baby'

My baby turned twenty-four today. Sadly I don't get to see her for her birthday as she's in Minnesota I'm in Michigan. She will be home in a couple of days. I'm glad she gets to spend it with a lovely guy she's met. I miss her but getting used to her being gone. I'm so proud that she took a big step moving all by herself over 600 miles away and starting new. She's loving her job and the new friends she's made. My baby has flown the nest. Feeling a little melancholy.


5 comments:

  1. It happens to all of us. mine are all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel a little sad sometimes but I'm really proud of her. I now understand what my Mum must have felt when I moved from England to the US.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful girl she is Sharon.
    Hope you have a wonderful time together when she arrives.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sheila. I think she's pretty darn cute and I'm so very proud of her!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday to your daughter. You have to be very proud of her for all what she has accomplished. I know you are going to have a lovely time when she comes home for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.