Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Finished!

It's almost down to the wire now - I fly out Friday morning. I'm beginning to panic a little as I'm sure I'm not going to get everything just so before I leave. I know hubby will still be here, but I was hoping to organise a few things before I left. I suppose they will still be here when I return.

I did manage to finish my sister's cross stitch and frame it so it is all ready to put in my case.


I am quite pleased with how it turned out. I was hoping to put a mat around it before going in the frame, but it is an awkward size and I'm in a time crunch. It is sitting on the dining room table along with Mum's album and a couple of other pre-made albums I'm taking to her.

Tomorrow I have to check-in online, go get a couple last minute items from the store and then pack. It's going to be a busy day! 


8 comments:

  1. Safe trip, have a wonderful time with your precious family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go safely and panic not - what doesn't get done won't get done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time! Your sister's gift is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Sharon and the frame is just perfect.
    Safe journey.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You got it done! Your cross stitched picture is lovely! I am sure your sister will love it.

    As others have said, don't worry about what you didn't get done - it'll all wait until you come back!

    Have a safe flight and enjoy your visit with your Mum and family. I hope you'll take lots of pictures to share with us, when you return.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.