Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Weekend

 Well, made it to the weekend again. The last few days have been so-so, ups and downs, but I suppose that's how things will go. My sister said they had a bbq today but Mum wouldn't sit outside with the rest of them. She used to love sitting in the sunshine. 

I was supposed to have a haircut on Thursday but my hairdresser's children weren't feeling well so she had to cancel. It's been rescheduled for Tuesday. I have a (yuck) dentist appointment on Monday. Mum used to cheer me on for these as she knows how much I hate them. I'm just going to get it done. The haircut I'll be glad of. It's got to the point where I'm wearing it up more than down as it's bothering me. I ran out of hair tie thingys. I swear I bought some on Thursday but couldn't find them so had to buy some more. Luckily they are cheap enough!

Husband and son were out this afternoon/evening. I've had a quiet afternoon. Sat out in the sun and watched birds until the sun went in on the bit I was sitting in, took a nice long bath and then did some craft things - not a lot. I bought this lovely little topper set. I love these but they aren't popular in the US so are really difficult to find. This one I did manage to find on Simon Says Stamp. 

I started putting a couple together and will have to make them into cards at a later date. 



I think there are 5 designs, two of each in the packet. I enjoy putting them together. They end up looking 3D.

I was hoping to buy the new one that came out but that was snapped up! Still, I do have more than enough to keep me busy!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!


8 comments:

  1. Those little scenes for cards are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've got a couple more done, so there may be another post.

      Delete
  2. Yes, there will be many ups and downs. Celebrate the good days and try to get through the bad days. That's all one can do. Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your dental appointment. At least you don't have long to wait now, and I hope it all goes well.

    I like the toppers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.