Pages

Friday, August 7, 2026

Time Flying By

I've been struggling with the heat this week. It's making me more than a little bit grumpy. I've been having some hot flushes too and that certainly isn't helping. It's been so muggy and humid that even just moving makes me sweat and I'm not usually a sweaty person. If I knew how to insert a big, grumpy face here, there would be one. I have been walking each day though not a lot, to be honest, more of a wander about and just taking time to enjoy nature. 

The week has been filled with a bit more sorting, a bit of crafty stuff, a bit of housey stuff and a bit of photography stuff. Really uneventful just like the title of my blog lol. 











 

Maybe I'm having a case of the summer blues. Is there such a thing? 


12 comments:

  1. I think we're all feeling a bit parched and dusty in this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're allowed to be grumpy; it's not against the law.😂🤣
    Beautiful photographs - the butterfly is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ;)
      It's a really pretty one. Sadly, I don't see a lot of butterflies

      Delete
  3. Definitely, especially for us Brits living here. We are genetically not made for this heat. Roll on Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely can't wait until Autumn!
      It's the humidity that gets to me. It feels as though I can't breathe sometimes.

      Delete
  4. It's the heat and the humidity, Sharon; they just sap our energy. Maybe summer is the time to slow down and relax with a cool drink and a fan blowing on us. But, your photographs are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!
      I am trying to just go with the flow. We're at the tail end... I hope!

      Delete
  5. Sharon, you take the most beautiful photos. I'm in awe of your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you have the glums. Maybe I can cheer you slightly by complimenting you on your photos. What's the name of that type of butterfly please? It's stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!
      I think it is a Pearl Crescent Butterfly.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.