We had a nice walk along the beach on Sunday. It was sunny and quite warm. We weren't the only ones out with the idea of having a nice walk. There were also lots of fishermen around. They didn't seem to be having a lot of luck though. It was so calm for a while too and the reflections were just lovely.
As we walked along the pier a lone Cormorant landed on the pier and began to have a good clean. It was really close to us and didn't seem too bothered by people at all.
The water was really clear when we first got there that we could see little fish in the water and the rocks by the pier - we haven't ever seen them before. No wonder they say not to jump from the pier into the water!
Today, it's back to the weekday routine - walk first thing and then house-y stuff. I did get extra done today which was nice and felt quite productive! I did have time to do a bit of stitching - the beaver's tail is coming along quite nicely.
The next couple of weeks I have a lot of people-y things, some social, some just ack, things that make me anxious. I wish there was a fairy who could lift me over the next couple of weeks so I could get past them.
Hope everyone had a good weekend and a nice start to the new week!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.