Pages

Monday, October 23, 2017

Rain Again

Well, the computer seems to be doing okay, but it also seems that when it does its upgrades things seem to slow down. I think I'll have to save for another. Of course this happens just after I used some of my saved money for a plane ticket to visit daughter next month. Still, I'd rather visit her!

The weekend wasn't too bad. Saturday was absolutely gorgeous. You never would have believed it was late October. Sunday was looking a bit iffy so we adjusted our plans and took a walk somewhere else rather than where we had decided to go. Luckily it stayed dry until we got home in the afternoon. Now the rain has settled in and we're under a flood watch again for the next couple of days. I'm going to go do the food shopping, tidying up and then I'm going to sort out photos to add to the albums that are coming along nicely. I might even finish my shawl! Only a few inches to go lol.



A couple of photos from yesterday. We had to walk up some sand dunes, but the view at the top was worth it. I hope everyone has a good start to their week!

3 comments:

  1. Always nice to have a walk, beautiful views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just endless low grey skies here Sharon. It's quite depressing.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to get your computer working again! Lovely photographs, as always. Could you send some of your rain our way, please? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.