Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Mini-Albums

It was a cold and chilly day today. No snow, but more like little ice pellets. Nothing that stuck or that was enough that I could even get photos of but it was windy and cold when I went out for a walk. I was the only car in the car park.

I managed to get in some more crafting. I put photos in the album for my Mum (of her great-grandchildren) and started to sort through photos of our Cornwall holiday. Wow! Who knew I took so many photos?!

These are two other albums I've got constructed. I have to fill with photos and decorate.




This one is going to be for hubby. It will have photos of either our camping trip from June or our U.P Michigan trip from last month.




This one will either have day walks or my daily walks. Haven't decided yet. Sigh. I can't seem to make up my mind on either one. Decisions. Decisions. I'm a procrastinator. Can you tell?

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween/Samhain. 


4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely idea for gifts, I think I have said that before but I really do love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are going to be beautiful when you finish them, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog aware me about different programs which can become very useful for our friends and kids. Few websites provide combined courses and few of the are separately for single subject. Glad to get this information.รถ กระบะ มือ สอง พัทยา

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.