Pages

Friday, May 5, 2017

Five Cards, Five Backgrounds - Five on Friday

I'm joining in with Tricky and Carly over at F.A.S.T - Family Attempting to Survive the Times for a quick Five on Friday. I really need to get moving doing washing, clearing up and packing for our vacation starting tomorrow.

As I was feeling blah yesterday I decided to put on some music in my craft room and play around for a bit. It did make me feel a little better. I finished off two cards seen on my desk on Wednesday, used some of the backgrounds I'd already made to create three more and made some more backgrounds. Getting a little inky and messy made things seem a little brighter! Kind of like finger painting when you're young.

Here are the cards






And five of the new backgrounds I made a mess with


Hope everyone has a great weekend. I won't be participating next week as I'll be away!

12 comments:

  1. Nice work, I always have the radio on when I'm in my craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards. Music makes everything better! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards and the amazing blue background is so vibrant, it's gorgeous. Have a good holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards and backgrounds Sharon-x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. First I have to comment on your dog Shasta. What a picture! And your cards are very pretty with such interesting backgrounds. So much better to make special cards when you have the talent to do so. Thanks for letting us take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards and it's great how some crafting can help make us feel better. Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being creative is a great way to fight the blah. I hope you are feeling better today. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dog looks great. Thank you for showing your work. It's good to be creative. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your cards are lovely, but I loved the card about the high heels! LOL.

    Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards - enjoy your trip!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.