Pages

Monday, May 1, 2017

Couple Craft finishes

Another new week starts. Got to take care of a few things before we leave on Saturday. There is just something about getting the house all tidied before a trip away.

I have a couple of craft finishes. One was seen on my desk last Wednesday, but this photo is a close up.


Not the best lit photograph. It's started to rain again so no sunshine. I had fun making the background for this one. I've been on a little bit of a background making frenzy lately.


This is a little cross stitch. It's one of those 'free' kits that come with the magazines. It's been in my stash a little while and I'm determined to get a few of these done this year.  I think I'm sending this one to my Mum.

Lastly is an almost finished piece. I've got to bind off and then sew it together.


It's going to be a cowl. I really like this yarn. It was really cheap but surprisingly soft. I bought another few balls to make something else. The colour is just gorgeous. It's by Deborah Norville and is a chunky yarn.

Hope everyone is having a good start to the week!

4 comments:

  1. The little cross stitch rabbit is adorable and your other card is gorgeous.
    The yarn is such a beautiful mix of colours. I sometimes wish I could knit-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never too late to learn! I just taught myself to knit at the end of last year. I have a goal to make some hedgehog mittens by the end of this year!

      Delete
  2. Very sweet little 'makes'! Your Mom will love the card and the cowl is especially pretty. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! I love the colors of that yarn. You'll have to post a picture of you wearing the cowl once you've finished sewing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.