Pages

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Lazy Saturday

My Saturdays always seem to be lazy. Oh well. I think we all deserve a lazy day. It's cold here again and today I can't seem to get warm. It doesn't matter what I do my poor hands are still cold. I think the up and down temps messed me up completely. Sigh.

We did go for a walk this morning. I had been wondering where all the deer have gone yet this morning we came upon about fourteen of them! One was a stag/buck, the others all looked to be females. What a wonderful sight to brighten up another cloudy, snowy day. I Skyped with my Mum and have been texting with daughter. She's having problems with her car. Makes me feel a little useless being so far away. She'll probably need some help. Got to think on things to cut back on as money seems to be depleting faster than being replaced lol.





Here are some of the lovely deer. None of them seemed to be bothered that we were around.  Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

13 comments:

  1. Great deer photos. We usually see them on the side of the road at dusk or dawn, makes for slow driving. Hope your daughter's car is ok. Our daughter says one of the best parts of living in Japan is not have a car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was seeing a lot of them, but once the weather got cold they seemed to have disappeared. It was lovely to see them all again. I'd love to be able to do without a car! I don't think I would have learned to drive if I hadn't come to America.

      Delete
  2. What lovely photos! Hope your daughter is able to get her car fixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Not fixed yet but she's working on it.

      Delete
  3. Those photos are amazing. The buck especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love seeing bucks. They are so gorgeous.

      Delete
  4. Really lovely photos. Thanks for sharing them.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes we do deserve a lazy day Sharon a chance to recharge our batteries and do something we want to do rather than have to do.

    What fantastic photos of the deer.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila! Still not feeling productive today. I really must write a list. I feel I do better with lists.

      Delete
  6. Wow, your photos are a delight, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.