Pages

Friday, August 31, 2018

Up and Away!

Well, I will be in the morning. I'm flying out early to daughter's in Minnesota. I'm hoping the flight will be uneventful. I have finished packing. The clothes part wasn't difficult but it was the what-else-should-I-take part that I had trouble with - crafts and books. You would think I was going for ages! I'm not checking a bag on the plane as that costs money - that seems utterly pointless to me because the weight of the plane is the same it's just packed inside with people trying to get cases in the overhead bins! Oh well.

I will be there at 8.04 in the morning and hopefully daughter will pick me up. I can't wait to see her again! I'm hoping this time I won't get sick and we'll have some fun!

6 comments:

  1. Have a happy journey and a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh have a lovely time.
    I shall be spending the day today up to my neck in wallpaper and paste....do you want to swap...lol.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good visit with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a good flight and have a lovely visit! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.