Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2021

It's the weekend again. We did a short walk today. We found a new-to-us nature walk and enjoyed walking the short trails. It was a really pretty area and I'm sure we will go there again when the leaves start to turn more. There are a couple of places there that I'd love to photograph with colour. From there we drove up along the lakeshore to South Haven, a lovely Lake Michigan town. I must admit that I enjoy it more in the off-season. It gets quite busy in the summer and can be packed with people. It was a fairly warm day today and there were people around but we managed to avoid most of them - ha ha. 

It was quite pleasant outside today. The forecast called for rain and there were a few showers, but mostly it was sunny and mild. I wish I had gone out for an afternoon walk as tomorrow doesn't look good, but I stayed indoors and did a couple of things I've been meaning to do. 


This cartoon really made me smile today. There were a few leaves turning on our walk and a few more that had already fallen. 

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely day. That cartoon is really funny! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our fall colors are not quite as vibrant as other years. We have had a hot, humid, wet summer I hate to say, but I look forward to cooler, crisper mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cartoon made me smile too. There's not much autumn colour here yet but I don't think it'll be too long before the trees start to turn.

    Looking forward to seeing photos from future walks at you newly found nature walk.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.