Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Chocolate Wasn't the Only Thing I Brought Back...

I had good intentions of posting yesterday, but Sunday afternoon my throat started hurting and I really didn't feel good. Throat still hurting and my body is achy. Today I've got a bit of a fever. Yuck. I assume that I caught something in the airport or on the plane. Sigh. Hopefully I'll feel better soon. I was hyped up to get some sorting done and tidying up. That's not happening. I've barely got unpacked but at least the washing is done. 

Tales of my holiday will have to wait until I'm feeling a bit more up to it. 

For now here's a photo of The Waterfront in Ipswich. I love the reflection. 



A lot of the waterfront has been done up, but there are still a few abandoned buildings. I remember it as all old buildings - rather creepy - when I was growing up!

Hopefully back tomorrow




6 comments:

  1. Too bad you have picked up a bug, hope it doesn't last very long and you are back to par soon. Loved seeing all your photos and videos of the homeland on Instagram. Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon! Hope it isn't the dreaded virus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, drat! What a nuisance for you.
    For all I live so close, I don't think I have ever been into Ipswich. I ought to. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How's the sore throat today. Hopefully it will pass quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it's not the new strain of Covid that you've caught.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.