Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Checking In - It's been so long!

Wow, time has just flown by!

I'm back from my visit to my sister and family in England. I had a fantastic time. I've got a lot of catching up to do - with life, house stuff and blog land. 

I got back late Friday night and still have a bit of jet lag, so I'll probably do more catching up tomorrow. 

I had lovely weather while I was in England - though the last few days there reminded me too much of the weather in Michigan and I wasn't too happy lol. The rest of the time it was lovely, only three days with a bit of rain and even then it didn't spoil anything. Really lucky considering the weather my sister had said they were having this summer.

Time did go by too quickly though. I got to spend what would have been Mum's birthday at her bench with my middle sister. We got some fish and chips and took some flowers and a card and spent a couple of hours at her bench before taking a walk along Felixstowe. 

I'll share a couple of photos form there for now. 








Back tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you had a nice time over here and managed to catch some of our hottest days of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Glad you had a nice visit and got to spend some time at your mum's bench.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.