Pages

Monday, June 24, 2024

Back Again and Finally Feeling Better

We had a nice week away. It was filled with lots of lovely views, fun things to do and see and lots of relaxing too. I managed to get bitten (a lot of times!) by the horrible bitey flies and the bites all swelled up and scabbed over (yuck). I also managed to get three ticks on me (caught them before they bit!). All-in-all a good time away. I've got a lot of catching up to do. I spent the day today catching up on all our washing. It's all done and put away so now it's back to the normal day-to-day - at least until we go away again!

Just a couple of phone photos for now












 
It might take me a couple of days to catch up with other blogs. Hope everyone is well!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome home - it sounds like a wonderful break - apart from the nibbles and the ticks. Glad you caught them!
    As always, amazing photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hate ticks. Just thinking about them makes my skin crawl. It's just horrible how they dig into your skin and then swell up and you have to be really careful about how you get them out. Ick

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! I'm glad you're feeling better. Lovely photographs - it's a pity the great outdoors comes with great helpings of insects hungry for human blood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the things I can't get used to here no matter how many years I've been here! There are always so many summer flies and bugs around that bite.

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! Sounds like you had a lovely time and the pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We did have a good time away

      Delete
  4. Not sure if my earlier comment went through, but, if it did, then, please delete this.

    Welcome back! Sounds like you had a lovely time and the pictures show a lovely spot for vacationing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.