Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2024

Quick Check-In - Sick

Just checking in. I was all set to get back to normal and such and apparently have picked up an illness somewhere. I feel awful. I've had a fever on and off for a few days, achy, sore throat, headache, etc. Moan. Moan. I did test for Covid, and it was negative, but it does feel like I did when I last had Covid. If I could get the fever to stay away, I'd feel a bit better.

Anyway, moaning done. I'll be back as soon as I start feeling better. 

8 comments:

  1. Sending healing thoughts. I had a bit of a tummy issue this morning but think it's the result of food and drink yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, bad luck. Get well soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no. Hope you soon pick up and start to feel better very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you're feeling so very rough and send you swift recovery vibes.
    Get well soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that you are sick; Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully you are feeling much better by now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.