Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

The Lost Week...and a bit

I am finally starting to feel a bit better. Not over it all, but over the worst. Phew, that was nasty. Thank you so much for the well wishes. 

I'm not sure what it was. I had a fever for several days and then a head/nose/throat combo and now it's settled into a sinus thingy, but a lot better than it was! I lost my taste and smell. Still can't smell a lot, but taste is getting a bit better. I did test for Covid, but it came back negative. It sure did feel like it felt when I had covid. I'm still not 100% but better than I was. I am out of breath a lot, but I know it will come back. 

So, what have I been up to? Well, in a reality, not a lot. Not a lot of housework got done, absolutely no sorting, and no grand adventures. We are off on an adventure next week though, a week away. There won't be a lot of walking. I'm planning on just relaxing, reading and a bit of photography. 

For now, I'm playing catch-up.  Hopefully, I'll be back into the normal routine. Thanks for the patience!

A couple of phone photos from my non-walk today. Well, the most I've been doing is walking down to the beaver lodge, sitting and watching them and then walking back to the car. Hopefully, I'll be back to normal walks soon!














Hope everyone is doing well!

8 comments:

  1. Your photos show great beauty, especially the still waters and reflections. That is good news that you are healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better, Sharon. Continue to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several people over here have had Covid like symptoms without testing positive - perhaps it's changed and doesn't show up. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what it was like! Perhaps it just doesn't show up on the test. Sigh. I'm glad I'm on the mend now.

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear you're getting better. Sounds like a nasty bug. Beautiful skies in your photographs. I hope your trip away will be relaxing and you feel more like yourself after it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.