Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2016

It is yet another cold and snowy morning here in Michigan. Did someone forget to tell the weather that it's supposed to be Spring? The weather people say that by next Saturday it will be 19C (67F). It would make a change from the -5C it is this morning!


This is the picture today out of my window and the shot for my 366 photo challenge that, I am happy to report, I am still participating in! At least the sun is shining, right?

I've finished my cross stitch piece that I was working on. I am quite pleased with it. I didn't like all the backstitch. It was rather difficult to tell by the pattern where the backstitch was supposed to be. There was quite a bit of it (not my favourite thing to do!) and sometimes there is a separate pattern included but not in this one. You can certainly see that the backstitching is worth it though.


This is the piece before the backstitch.


This is after the backstitch. You can certainly see the difference! Now on to the next piece....



3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon! thanks for your visit earlier this week. I'm a bit late with visiting you back... it's already Sunday and so I had two blogpost to read, fun! I hope the weather improved... snow isn´t fun this time of year. We have a sunny Sunday overhere in HOlland (Spring arrived!) and I wish you the same! Marit woyww #37

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, thanks for the visit to mine. Your photos look gorgeous and love your cross stitch too. Happy crafty week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fairy, the work is superb and far beyond anything I do. I also like the photograph of the sun on the snow, a very lovely picture to capture.
    Have a good week.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.