Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Tuesday

Another day dawning snowy and cold. I had a hair appointment, nothing adventurous, just a trim. I have to admit that having my hair cut is another thing I don't really like so I make appointments in advance and stick with the same lady. When she moved jobs I moved with her lol. I felt like an idiot when I had to email her asking when my appointment was. I thought I'd put it in my phone but apparently I couldn't even do that right lol.

I made a card for hubby today. Funky Valentine. We don't do a lot for Valentine's Day but I wanted to make him a card to let him know I appreciate him. He's a good guy.


I also made up my page for January. I decided at the beginning of the year to start one page for each month. We'll now see how long I stick to it lol. 


It's a 12x 12 page and will fit in one of the albums I've had sitting around for years. I got them really cheaply at Michaels. They usually have them for about $5 sometimes and I couldn't resist the bargain! As this is my year to use up things I have I thought it would be perfect. I did splurge on a January themed page that cost .95c.

I've got some sort of chicken thing in the slow cooker for dinner which will be put over rice. I'm sure the guys will appreciate something hot as it is cold outside. 

8 comments:

  1. Love the Valentine card! Really like the idea of a page a month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If I can keep up the month thing I thought it would make a great project.

      Delete
  2. The card was wonderful. I too like the idea of a page a month, more doable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son laughed when he saw it. He said no you wouldn't. You would hide. Probably right lol, but it's the thought that counts. Right?

      Delete
  3. I nlov e your crafting - such beautiful creations.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the month page as well! I'm stealing the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I like that monthly page idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.