Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Dreary Old Day

It's so dark and dreary today. Uck. I was going to get going on the new cross stitch project I started but I don't fancy having the light on so early in the afternoon and I won't be able to see the holes otherwise so knitting it will have to be. I did get started on my 100 day projects today. I added a page to my photography blog. Seemed a bit better than clogging up one blog or the other. I did manage - between drizzle - to get out for a walk. It seems a good way to start the day.

I'm enjoying seeing the birds in my garden. This morning when I woke up and looked out the pole the bird feeders hang from was very crooked and I noticed the suet feeder had disappeared altogether! I ended up finding it way further up the back garden. Something must have pulled it off and carried it that far away! I ended up buying another as the chain is broken completely. If hubby can fix I'll hang up elsewhere.


I'm trying to get motivated to do some sorting but it doesn't seem to be happening. I've fallen off the crafty wagon and bought some stamps. All-in-all it's not a good frugal start to the month! I need to do better. We're going to visit daughter later in the month so every penny counts!

5 comments:

  1. It's very difficult to cut back when you have the crafting bug, isn't it? Maybe not a frugal start but a good start, all the same! What a beautiful bird - what is it, please?
    J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely and colourful, isn't it? It's called a Blue Jay. They are curious birds. I love the way they tilt their heads as they look at things.

      Delete
  2. It's hard to get motivated to do anything when it's a dreary day, isn't it? Hope it will be brighter, tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's supposed to be dreary all week. We're getting a little snow (yuck!) this morning!

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful bird. Thankfully although cold the sun is shining, although mainland Scotland did get snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.