Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

It snowed...

...most of the day! Insert grumpy face here. This should be Winter's last hooray - according to the weather people it is supposed to hit 21C/71F on Friday. We'll go from being bundled in long undies, gloves, hats and scarves to wearing shorts in one week. I'm pretty sure I won't be wearing shorts, but the last time it warmed up to about 14C there were people out and about in shorts. It has been a long winter afterall.


It wasn't cold enough for the snow to stick to the roads, thank goodness, but as I speak there is a light blanket on the ground. It's supposed to all be gone by morning.

I feel a bit of a failure today as I didn't get as much done as I had hoped. I was all gung-ho last night (close to midnight) but when I woke up, not so much. I didn't even write the list I was going to do to keep me on track. I shall try to do better tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. It was cold, grey and cloudy here. I'm ready for some sunny days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even in the worst of the snow we have had here our postman was wearing his shorts...lol.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.