Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Wednesday

Talked to Mum today. She says they are having some beautiful weather at last! She's going to go to Felixstowe tomorrow to take a walk along the front. I told her she had to send a little of it our way. At least this morning started out bright and sunny and we didn't have snow today. A friend posted this on Facebook today and I had to share. It just about sums things up.


I should be writing a list of what I should pack but I haven't got around to it yet. I don't know what it is but I feel really grumpy lately - sort of like Eeyore.  It didn't help that we couldn't get out at all last weekend due to rain and the ice storm. I'm hoping maybe the trip to daughter's will do the trick. We will be leaving on Friday morning. I'm not looking forward to the long car ride but am looking forward to seeing daughter and Shasta at the end.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure your visit to your daughters will lift your spirits Sharon.
    Have a wonderful time.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved that Pooh clip!
    It has to brighten up for you soon, doesn't it?
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully visiting family will lift your spirits. The weather certainly affects our mood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It WILL warm up in your part of the world.......sometime!
    And your Mum is right a few sunny days at last

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely agree with Eeyore when it comes to earthquakes! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.