Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Ack!

I have having a heck of a time on here today. I accidentally completely deleted my last post. I meant to delete the one I'm working on as I messed up. Then I was halfway through writing this one and accidentally backspaced the whole thing and (even though I had saved it) ended up having to start again. Stupid of me, but I feel like crying (I think it's menopause) even though it's something so little to cry over. I shall try again. Maybe the third time will be the charm. Hopefully I'll remember something of what I wrote the first couple times.

Washing is all caught up. At least for now. It's one of the things I hate about going away. Yup, we had a long weekend away which you would have maybe read about if I hadn't deleted the post (banging my head against the wall). It was a lovely trip. I'd included a couple of photos. I shall have to pull them up again. It now looks as if I haven't posted since last Wednesday - I did!

The last couple of days have been quite sunny so I've managed to get out for a walk. It's been quite chilly in the mornings and I actually wore my gloves as they keep my fingers warm while taking photos. I haven't had to put the heat on yet. I talked to Mum today and she said she's put her heat on once. It scared her a little as she has one of those smart meters and it spiked up. I can imagine they can be quite scary to older people who are on a strict budget. I'm hoping Mum won't worry about it too much. I'd probably cover it up if I were her. When I was there it freaked out everytime you turned the kettle or the toaster on!

I have managed to get up into the craft room. It hasn't been sorted a lot yet but I have been working on projects including the albums I was working on last time. One now has papers and bird photos. I just have to add captions/quotes and embellishments.


This next one I'm not quite sure what I'm going to fill with. I love the paper pad that I used for this one. It's called Immortal Love.




I've started on another one, but have just managed to get it put together and am choosing papers to put inside. I'm going to put chipmunk photos in this one. I've been sorting through photos - I have a LOT of them!


I hope everyone is having a good week and am a lot less clumsy than I am!

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm sorry you lost your previous post (I know you posted it, because I read and commented on it!) and accidentally deleted the one you were working on, too! I've done that, a couple of times, myself, because my computer, occasionally, asserts itself and deletes things! Or, it moves the cursor to a different place and I'd be happily typing away, but, at the wrong place! Often, in the middle of an earlier sentence! It can be very frustrating and, sometimes, it's the smallest things that makes us want to cry, isn't it?

    Your bird album looks really cute, even if you haven't quite finished it. I think a small album like that will make nice holiday gifts, too. I have to learn how to print out my photos that I take on my phone! I miss not having any current photos to make scrapbooks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sharon....you wouldn't believe the things you cry over when you are on the menopause. I did some really daft things and I would sit and sob for hours so you are not alone.

    Love your albums but you make me feel so guilty thinking of all the photos I have that I should be doing something with.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. So easy to hit the wrong button.......and very annoying.
    Yes, we have a bit of chillyness in Suffolk,heating on here morning and evening.
    I keep avoiding having a smart meter, they keep asking and I keep saying not yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's blimmin annoying when you lose a post. I tend to lose comments that I am trying to leave. The flipping internet signal drops off just as I go to post it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had to break down and turn our heat on too last week. It is 32 here this morning and we've had 3 or 4 hard frosts this week. I still have beets, carrots, onions in the ground...I guess I will try to get all that done sometime this weekend. 60 is predicted for the high Sunday. I love all your chipmunk photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.