Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Brrrr....

I think I am going to have to give in and turn on the heat. I woke up this morning and it was only 36F/2C. I did turn on the little electric heater in the living room (1st time this season) but I don't think it's going to do the trick. Sigh. I was hoping to hold off a little longer lol. For today it's the small heater, a blanket and a cuppa soup.


This is a lovely ol' mug I've had a while. I got it in England. I think it came with an Easter Egg one year lol. 

I think I'm going to head upstairs where it is a little warmer and do some crafting. Over the weekend I finished my little bird mini-album and a chipmunk one too. Hopefully pics will soon follow!



2 comments:

  1. Brr! That is cold! Definitely time to turn on the heating! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is far too cold - no wonder you needed soup! We have the heating always on, but it's on a thermostat and timer. This means that it only goes on when the temperature is below 19C for a couple of hours in the morning and evening. I avoid putting the room heater on for as long as possible. Currently sitting wrapped in a blanket and I did ironing today to warm myself up, so I'm shivering in solidarity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.