Pages

Monday, May 11, 2020

Another Week Begins

Thanks for all the comments on the last post. I really do appreciate them.

This week will be good. That's my mantra for the week lol. I am just going with the flow and hopefully I will be getting some things done.

 I did finally tidy up the dining room table - I don't think anyone noticed, but I like it lol. I have decided that I need to pull out the shredder and sort out some paperwork. I was looking for something in particular and came across all sorts of things that have been saved because I don't want to just throw them in the regular rubbish. They need to be shredded. I think this week my goal will be to gather together as much of this sort of thing so that I can shred. I will get a box or a tub to put them all in. I'm writing this down so maybe it will make me want to get it done!

It's been really cold here the last couple of days but that isn't bothering the return of the spring birds. I have had Orioles come visit my feeder and I saw Hummingbird today! I was so excited I didn't focus the camera properly lol.


Today I was putting food out for the birds and saw a baby squirrel. I got quite distracted by it. It was so cute to watch. It climbed up the tree not very nimbly and I thought it would fall off! It ended up getting really tired - I think Mum was down eating at the table - and tried to fall asleep on a branch. At one point it looked like it yawned - can squirrels yawn? (a question for Google, I think).

I did make a card this weekend for my MIL. I wanted it to be bright and cheery.



4 comments:

  1. Oh, that is such a lovely card! I'm sure she'll love it!

    Well, there are some videos on YouTube of baby squirrels yawning, so, maybe they do?

    You've reminded me that I have a bunch of paperwork I need to go through to shred or file, myself! I just need to get motivated to do it! Wish me luck!

    Hope you have a good week, Sharon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful - your MiL is a lucky lady to get such a fantastic card.

    I find writing things down, declaring them to goodness knows how many readers, makes me get them done too. Odd but true.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Yes, it's cold here for past few days too. I have yet to see either an Oriole or Hummingbird. I put a half of an orange in the feeder just in case. I woke in a sweat (part of menapouse...) thinking of all the cleaning projects I have to do or at least complete the ones I started...help! I hope we both have productive weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great shot of the hummingbird. Beautiful colours too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.