Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

Friday

I didn't think today was supposed to be rainy - according to the forecast there was only a 15% chance of rain - so off I toddled for my walk. Yup. It rained. Well, more like a fine drizzle. Sigh. I ended up having to come home early. I did however get to see a couple of deer having an early morning drink at the lake. A lovely sight to see. I love how their antlers look all fuzzy at this time of year.


I did brave the shops. It actually wasn't too busy. Probably because I got there quite early. I had trouble sleeping again. I have decided that rather than feeling guilty about taking a nap in the daytime I am just going to go with the flow. I had a wave of not sleeping and being really tired before and I think it might have to do with menopause so I'm thinking it will just pass like it did last time.  The only problem is that if I do nap I always end up feeling really grumpy. I just made sure I gave myself time to wake up. I do feel better for it.

I did a little crafting today - caught up with my daily pages and made a quick card - before it was time to finish up the laundry and cook dinner. Of course, by the time the evening came the sun was peeking out. Sigh. Hopefully the weekend will be better.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photo of the deer at the lake! Sorry you got caught in the rain, though. I'm also sorry to hear about the trouble falling asleep. I think it is fine to have afternoon naps to make up for the lack of sleep at night. Sounds like you were quite busy today - a walk, shopping, card making, laundry, cooking, etc. Hope you have a good weekend. Take care, Sharon, and take it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could do with a bit of rain here. Overnight would be perfect!!

    A loveloy photo.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo of the deer, how wonderful to have come across them. Plenty of rain here and it is blowing a gale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picture of the deer. It is going to rain today and tomorrow - seems it always does on Memorial weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.